Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Insight on Appetizers for coming Christmas

Countdown to Friday, and I thought I would share with you this Christmas hors d'oeuvres and dinner menus on Christmas Eve because I serve hors d'oeuvres are easy party appetizers. This menu can also be served for New Year's Eve dinner as well if you decide to have a last minute intimate dinner party.

My July hors d'oeuvres include a salmon mousse, a walnut and mushroom pate and cheddar cheese chips are all easy party appetizers. Serving appetizers with fresh yeast chips, crackers or fresh vegetables such as carrots, tomatoes and asparagus.

Dinner for Christmas Eve we serve a bib lettuce salad with goat cheese, candied walnuts, dried cranberries and a vinaigrette and old-fashioned chicken pot pie. And for dessert, pecan pie that I can not wait to get a bite.

The decor of the event is simple red votives in clear glass votive, silk poinsettia flowers with gold-painted pine cones and pine leaves and maybe someone green organza runner. Everything that I hold my party box design planning. For Christmas Eve dinner of new year decoration party, you can use pine boughs and ribbons and just change the color gold votive candle for the red and regular pine cones for gold used for Christmas . (More cost-saving design tips can be found in budget bash.)

I hope you have a safe happy holiday happy holiday season and remember to remember this mantra budget bash: make it simple, sleek, stylish, fun and not expensive at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment