Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interesting Receipe of Orange Crush Pound Cake


For several years I had dreamed about this oh so yummy cake called an Orange Crush cake, which I first tasted a Christmas present many years before. You look like a little kid and my grandfather ran a store in our region in the south at that time Orange Crush Soda was one of the most popular soft drink. It was also one of my favorite sodas and I remember how good it cold beverages can be tasted on a hot summer afternoon. I do not know if you ever had an Orange Crush soda, but they are one of the most delicious drink ever, and even after all the soda is gone, you can still taste the wonderful orange taste in the mouth. It was really one of the finest tastes in the world.
I grew up and went away from North Carolina, and I really had almost forgotten how wonderful Orange Crush soda flavor in about ten years ago I went home for the Christmas holiday and into the home of one of my aunts, I discovered that they had an Orange Crush Pound Cake service, I discovered something about myself that I had apparently forgotten for several years. I discovered that I still love Soda and when it was turned into an Orange Crush Pound Cake was one of if not the most amazing taste experiences I've ever had. But a friend of my aunts had pie at Christmas dinner, and she was not willing to share the recipe with everyone. Even when I offered to pay her for the recipe.
So for the next ten years I worked to discover the secrets of the cake and I can not even begin to tell you how many times I tried to come up with a recipe for that delicious cake to reproduce I had earned my aunts at Christmas dinner all those years ago. I guess you could say I became obsessed with making an Orange Crush Pound Cake would taste like I remembered that one served at my aunts house. I refused to give up until I found out what the cake tastes so good.
I have tried many different ingredients, but I just could not taste right, I was looking for. I served the cake was moist and had the distinct flavor of soda was named. But if I try to make the cake I was close to the taste I was looking for, but something just was not quite right. I knew that one of the key ingredients in the cake was soft, but there was only one ingredient that I have missed.You would not believe how many different ingredients, I tried before I discovered what an ingredient that I had missed.
But when I discovered a secret ingredient that I was able to an Orange Crush Pound Cake, which tasted exactly as I had cake served at Christmas dinner my aunt to ten years. And in the next year or so I started making this cake and it tasted like people and I saw their faces when they tasted it I knew I was one of the best recipes for a pound cake in the world had. I had discovered and developed a recipe that many people are one of the best things they had ever tasted. I would have kept the recipe a secret, but I think everyone in the world should be able to make this beautiful cake and enjoy it like me and the tens of thousands of people I've made for the title. Now I have made thousands of these Orange Crush Pound cake and the way I developed an icing to the cake, but I think it's just as well with cream, as it is outside, so forget it and try it both ways. And with the glaze.
And guess what? If you want the secret recipe for this delicious cake all you need to do is to check the link below and you will be able to read the recipe and the cake to make for yourself. I hope there is an Orange Crush Pound Cake in your future very soon. If Orange Crush Soda is not available in your area a good quality orange soda, but you may want an extra half teaspoon of the secret ingredient to add. And yes, if you check out the recipe you will discover the secret ingredient.
For the past 30 years, I have an award-winning chef, and it took me more than ten years to the secret ingredient in this delicious Orange Crush Pound Cake to discover and I share the secret ingredient and the recipe for the cake. Just click on the link below and an Orange Crush Pound Cake is in your future very soon. I promise you that this cake will be one of the most delicious cake you've ever tasted in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment