Bananas are rich in potassium. These are essential for maintaining proper work of the cells in our body. This fruit is so common reason why many people are inventing recipes with bananas as the main ingredient.
Many will surely agree that cakes are loved by children. Conversely, many parents are faced with the problem of making their children eat healthy foods like fruit. Good thing, there are recipes that use fruit today. You will now enjoy the sweet treat cakes, in addition to the healthful benefits of fruit. Banana Cake is a very good example. Your child will surely love the taste of the cake without knowing that they consume fruits such as bananas.
Banana cake can be kept for 2-3 days using an airtight container made of glass, metal and plastic. They can be served individually or in a few slices. Banana cakes are also popular as a school treat.
Here is a simple procedure on how to create a healthy banana cake:
75 grams or 1 / 3 cup soft butter
110 grams or 1 / 2 cup unrefined sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
Grated zest of a lemon or an orange (optional)
4 pieces of ripe banana
50 grams or 1 / 2 cup chopped walnuts
• Set of 12 pieces of paper muffin cases in a muffin tin. Then, preheat the oven to temperatures of 350F or 180c.
• Place the butter, brown sugar and eggs in a bowl. Mix the flour and baking powder. Use an electric mixer, beat well combined. Then, add the grated lemon or orange peel.
• Slice the bananas and put them in a bowl, mash them. Add this to the flour mixture in addition to the walnuts and mix again.
• Bring the mixture to the cases or tins and then bake until brown. This is done when it springs back when pressed. It takes about 50 minutes for the pie to do.
• Let the cake cool in the tin about 10 minutes before transferring to a rack.
This banana cake recipe is so easy to make, and the results of this recipe is delicious. The cake can be personalized by adding food cake decorations, such as cake decorating flowers, colored candies, gravel-ED coconut, chocolate and fresh fruit. Using fondant frosting decorating ideas and butter is a wonderful idea in customizing cakes.